You may submit your compliance concern as follows:
- Via e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 24 hours after submission, you will receive confirmation that your concern has been received and is being dealt with. Information on how the concern was resolved will be provided to you within 1 month.
- By telephone to the following number: +420 733 678 454. If you do not directly reach the person you are calling, your message will be automatically recorded by a recorder and converted into electronic form. If you disclose your e-mail address, you will be sent a confirmation within 24 hours after submission that your concern has been received and is being assessed. Information on how the concern was resolved will be provided to you within 1 month.
You may raise your concern either under your own name or anonymously. In case of raising your concern by phone without giving your identification or contact details, feedback cannot be provided.
Your concern will be accepted by the ET-Link Manager who is also the Human Resources Manager of the CZECHOSLOVAK GROUP closely cooperating with CZECHOSLOVAK GROUP’s top management. Your concern will be impartially and objectively considered and settled.
Concerns may be raised by employees of the companies of CZECHOSLOVAK GROUP, customers, suppliers or any other person concerned with the Company's ethical behaviour.
What information should a compliance concern include?
- Name and title (if you wish to disclose such information) of the person raising the concern
- What issue the concern relates to (see definition of unethical behaviour or own issue)
- Company to which the concern relates
- Person to whom the concern relates
- When the given issue occurred
- The concern itself
When raising a concern, please proceed in line with the Company's Code of Conduct. Provide truthful, pragmatic and undistorted information. Should incorrect actions, provision of false information or intentional damage to another person be ascertained, personal sanctions will be imposed.